Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Great Christmas Gift For The Entire Family

Tonight, I just ordered one Christmas gift for my entire family - Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser.

I bought it for several considerations:

a) It is ideal for people who don't like to floss, as well as for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges or periodontal pockets. Guess what, this list covers pretty much all my family members!

b) It comes with 6 unique color-coded tips, good enough for everyone in my family! What an inexpensive Christmas gift for the entire family!!!

c) Speaking of cost, I recently made an extra regular cleaning appointment with my dentist in Feb. next year (in addition to the 2 regular ones covered by Insurance). After checking with my dentist again, she already OKed that I could cancel that extra appointment as long as I use my new water flosser everyday. Talk about 100% Return on Investment!

d) Finally, the price, Amazon is running a promotion for $44.99, 25% off regular price. Of course, I paid no tax and no shipping cost!

If my considerations don't resonate with you, check out the thousands of great reviews people left on Amazon. Thousands of regular consumers like you and I can't go wrong. I have never seen such an enthusiastic user base of a flosser!

If this gift is not for you, you probably want to check out Amazon's Cyber Week Lightning Deals where you can find hidden treasures at greatly discounted prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment