Thursday, January 13, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Tab Under $300

If you have been waiting for that magic number: below $300, you got it.

Sprint has lowered the Samsung Galaxy Tab price down to $299 (with a 2 year contract, of course). This really meets lots of people's expectations on price level.

What makes the Galaxy Tab different from the smartphone you already have? The screen size!

The leap from 4 inches to 7 inches makes the difference between squinting to see content and being able to relax and actually enjoy a video wherever you go. I use iPad, but despite it's gorgeous and sleek, it's just too heavy to put into a pocket and carry around with me wherever I go. However, I just can't complain its 10 inches screen size whenever I use it, although its price really sets me back a bit compared with the under $300 Samsung Galaxy Tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment